This host is running AlienVault OSSIM and is prone to multiple sql injection vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to inject or manipulate SQL queries in the back-end database, allowing for the manipulation or disclosure of arbitrary data. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 4.4.0 or later, For updates refer to http://www.alienvault.com/open-threat-exchange/projects
Multiple flaws are due to improper sanitation of user-supplied input to the 'date_form' parameter when displaying radar reports.
AlienVault Open Source Security Information Management (OSSIM) version 4.3 and prior.
Send a HTTP GET request and check whether it is able to execute sql query or not.
- Apache Tomcat Windows Installer Privilege Escalation Vulnerability
- Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- AWCM CMS Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Atutor AContent Multiple SQL Injection and XSS Vulnerabilities
- AlienVault OSSIM Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities