This host is running AlienVault OSSIM and is prone to multiple sql injection vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to inject or manipulate SQL queries in the back-end database, allowing for the manipulation or disclosure of arbitrary data. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 4.4.0 or later, For updates refer to http://www.alienvault.com/open-threat-exchange/projects
Multiple flaws are due to improper sanitation of user-supplied input to the 'date_form' parameter when displaying radar reports.
AlienVault Open Source Security Information Management (OSSIM) version 4.3 and prior.
Send a HTTP GET request and check whether it is able to execute sql query or not.
- Apache Struts2 Showcase Skill Name Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Admin News Tools Multiple Vulnerabilities
- ALCASAR Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2 'URL' & 'Anchor' tags Arbitrary Java Method Execution Vulnerabilities
- 3Com OfficeConnect VPN Firewall Default Password Security Bypass Vulnerability