This host is installed with Allegro RomPager server and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to version 4.51 or later, For updates refer to http://www.allegrosoft.com/embedded-web-server
Flaws is due to the application does not validate input passed via the HTTP referer header before returning it to the user.
Allegro Software Development Corporation RomPager version 4.07, Other versions may also be affected.
Send a crafted data via HTTP GET request and check whether it is able to read cookie or not.
- Admidio get_file.php Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Aardvark Topsites <= 4.2.2 Remote File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Adiscon LogAnalyzer 'highlight' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2/XWork Remote Command Execution Vulnerability