Alpha Networks ADSL2/2+ ASL-26555 wireless router is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability that exposes sensitive information. Successful exploits will allow unauthenticated attackers to obtain sensitive information of the device such as administrative password, which may aid in further attacks.
- HP System Management Homepage Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities
- DD-WRT '/Info.live.htm' Multiple Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Fingerprint web server with favicon.ico
- OpenEMR Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Bugzilla Group Selection During Bug Creation Information Disclosure Vulnerability