AlstraSoft AskMe Pro is prone to multiple SQL-injection vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. All versions up to and including AlstraSoft AskMe Pro 2.1 are vulnerable.
- appRain CMF SQL Injection And Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AlienVault OSSIM Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- AlienVault Open Source SIEM (OSSIM) 'timestamp' Parameter Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- artmedic_links5 File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Apache Axis2 Document Type Declaration Processing Security Vulnerability