AlstraSoft AskMe Pro is prone to multiple SQL-injection vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user- supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. All versions up to and including AlstraSoft AskMe Pro 2.1 are vulnerable.
- AlienVault OSSIM Multiple Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Admin Bot 'news.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Atlassian JIRA FishEye and Crucible Plugins XML Parsing Unspecified Security Vulnerability
- Apache Solr XML External Entity(XXE) Vulnerability-02 Jan-14
- Advanced Guestbook Index.PHP SQL Injection Vulnerability