MDaemon is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to gain access to information from arbitrary files on the vulnerable server. MDaemon 11.0.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Postfix SMTP Server Cyrus SASL Support Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- Alt-N MDaemon SUBSCRIBE Remote Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Sendmail custom configuration file
- MailEnable 'MESMTRPC.exe' SMTP Service Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Multiple Kerio Products Administration Console File Disclosure and Corruption Vulnerability