MDaemon is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to gain access to information from arbitrary files on the vulnerable server. MDaemon 11.0.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- MailEnable 'MESMTRPC.exe' SMTP Service Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Alt-N MDaemon SUBSCRIBE Remote Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Sendmail custom configuration file
- Exim < 4.72 RC2 Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Multiple Kerio Products Administration Console File Disclosure and Corruption Vulnerability