MDaemon is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to gain access to information from arbitrary files on the vulnerable server. MDaemon 11.0.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- Multiple Vendors STARTTLS Implementation Plaintext Arbitrary Command Injection Vulnerability
- Sendmail Group Permissions Vulnerability
- Quick 'n Easy Mail Server SMTP Request Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Microsoft Windows SMTP Server MX Record Denial of Service Vulnerability
- MailEnable SMTP HELO Command Denial of Service Vulnerability