This host is installed with Amarok Player for Linux and is prone to Multiple Vulnerabilities.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute malicious arbitrary codes or can cause heap overflow in the context of the application.
Upgrade to the latest version 220.127.116.11 http://amarok.kde.org
Multiple flaws are due to integer overflow errors within the Audible::Tag::readTag function in src/metadata/audible/audibletag.cpp. This can be exploited via specially crafted Audible Audio files with a large nlen or vlen Tag value.
Amarok Player version prior to 18.104.22.168 on Linux
- Adobe Photoshop PNG Image Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari 'CSS' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win) - Dec09
- Adobe Photoshop Multiple Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Audacity Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)
- BarCodeWiz 'BarcodeWiz.dll' ActiveX Control BOF Vulnerability