This host is running Ampache and is prone to reflected cross-site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an input passed via the 'username' parameter to the 'login.php' script is not properly sanitized before being returned to the user.
Ampache version 3.5.4 and prior
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apache Struts2 showcase namespace XSS Vulnerability
- Apache OFBiz Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AMSI 'file' Parameter Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Adiscon LogAnalyzer 'highlight' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat HTTP BIO Connector Information Disclosure Vulnerability