This host is running An Image Gallery and is prone to Directory Traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to gain information about directory and file locations. Impact Level: System/Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Input passed to the 'path' parameter in 'navigation.php' is not properly verified before being used to generate and display folder contents.
An Image Gallery version 1.0 and prior.
- Adiscon LogAnalyzer 'highlight' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ 'Cron Jobs' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Multiple Vulnerabilities
- An Image Gallery Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Commons Daemon 'jsvc' Information Disclosure Vulnerability