The host is running An Image Gallery and is prone to Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level:System/Application.
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
Input passed to the 'path' parameter in 'index.php' and 'main.php' and to the 'show' parameter in 'main.php' is not properly sanitised before being returned to the user.
An Image Gallery version 1.0 and prior.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- 3Com NBX VoIP NetSet Detection
- Apache Struts2/XWork Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Unspecified Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- appRain CMF 'uploadify.php' Remote Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- Aardvark Topsites PHP 'index.php' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities