It was possible to kill the remote web server by sending 640 @ character to it. A cracker may use this flaw to make your server crash continuously, preventing it from working properly.
upgrade your software or use another HTTP server.
- Asterisk PBX NULL Pointer Dereference Overflow
- Adobe Flash Media Server Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Flash Media Server Memory Corruption Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Adobe Digital Edition Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Apache 'mod_proxy_http.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability