This host is running Andromeda Streaming MP3 Server is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is due to an improper validation of user supplied input passed via 's' parameter to the 'andromeda.php' script, which allows attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in the context of an affected application or site.
Andromeda Streaming MP3 Server version 22.214.171.124 PHP (2012) and prior
- Apple Safari Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat 'sendfile' Request Attributes Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Annuaire PHP 'sites_inscription.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- AjaXplorer 'doc_file' Parameter Local File Disclosure Vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown 'security/applet' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability