Andy's PHP Knowledgebase is prone to an SQL-injection vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data before using it in an SQL query. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application, access or modify data, or exploit latent vulnerabilities in the underlying database. Andy's PHP Knowledgebase 0.95.2 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
Updates are available. Please contact the vendor for more information.
- Awstats Configuration File Remote Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- ArticleFR CMS 'id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- AlienVault OSSIM SQL Injection and Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities
- Apache Solr XML External Entity(XXE) Vulnerability-02 Jan-14
- A-A-S Application Access Server Multiple Vulnerabilities