The host is running Anzio, which is prone to a heap-based buffer overflow vulnerability.
An attacker can execute arbitrary code causing a stack based buffer overflow by tricking a user to visit malicious web page. Impact Level : Application
Upgrade to Anzio Web Print Object version 3.2.30 http://www.anzio.com/download-wepo.htm
The flaw is due to an error while handling an overly long value in mainurl parameter.
Anzio Web Print Object versions prior to 3.2.30 on Windows (All)
- Alpine tmail and dmail Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Buffer Overflow Vulnerability in Adobe Reader (Linux)
- Adobe Shockwave Player 3D Model Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- avast! Multiple Vulnerabilities - Oct09 (Win)
- Citrix Provisioning Services 'streamprocess.exe' Component Remote Code Execution Vulnerability