AOLServer is prone to a command-injection vulnerability because it fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input in logfiles. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands in a terminal. AOLServer 4.5.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- GoAhead WebServer 'name' and 'address' Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)
- Check for dangerous IIS default files