AOLServer is prone to a command-injection vulnerability because it fails to adequately sanitize user-supplied input in logfiles. Attackers can exploit this issue to execute arbitrary commands in a terminal. AOLServer 4.5.1 is vulnerable other versions may also be affected.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- httpdx Space Character Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Ecava IntegraXor Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server IVT Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability