This host is installed with Apache ActiveMQ and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to execute arbitrary HTML and script code in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site.
Upgrade to version 5.9.0 or later, For Updates refer to http://activemq.apache.org
Flaws is due to an improper validation of the command in a user crontab file upon processing by the scheduled.jsp script.
Apache ActiveMQ 5.8.0 and prior
Send a Crafted HTTP POST request and check whether it is able to read the cookie or not.
- Apache Tomcat 'sendfile' Request Attributes Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- AbanteCart Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Login Constraints Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Full Path Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache Commons Daemon 'jsvc' Information Disclosure Vulnerability