The host is installed with Apache APR-Utils and is prone to Denial of Service Vulnerability.
Attackers can exploit these issues to crash the application resulting into a denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Apply the patch or upgrade to Apache APR-Utils 1.3.7 http://apr.apache.org/download.cgi
An error in the 'expat XML' parser when processing crafted XML documents containing a large number of nested entity references.
Apache APR-Utils version prior to 1.3.7 on Linux.
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - February 11(Windows)
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple DoS Vulnerabilities - Aug09 (Linux)
- EMC Data Protection Advisor NULL Pointer Dereference Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Adobe Reader '.ETD File' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Mac OS X)