This host is running Apache HTTP Server and is prone to cookie information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attackers to obtain sensitive information that may aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apache HTTP Server version 2.2.22 or later, For updates refer to http://httpd.apache.org/
The flaw is due to an error within the default error response for status code 400 when no custom ErrorDocument is configured, which can be exploited to expose 'httpOnly' cookies.
Apache HTTP Server versions 2.2.0 through 2.2.21
Updated on 2015-03-25
- AOLServer Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Cherokee Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities January 2010
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)