The host is running Apache HTTP Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attacker to cause a denial of service (segmentation fault) via a MERGE request in which the URI is configured for handling by the mod_dav_svn module.
Upgrade to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.25 or later, For updates refer to http://svn.apache.org
The flaw is due to an error in 'mod_dav.c', It does not properly determine whether DAV is enabled for a URI.
Apache HTTP Server version before 2.2.25 on windows.
Get the installed version Apache HTTP Server with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Request Object Security Bypass Vulnerability (Win)
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM HTTP Server Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities