Apache HTTP Server is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to gain access to sensitive information.
The vendor released an update. Please see the references for details.
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server IVT Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities