Apache HTTP Server is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to gain access to sensitive information.
The vendor released an update. Please see the references for details.
- Acritum Femitter Server 1.03 Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Hash Collisions DOS Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability