The host is running Apache HTTP Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service condition via an expensive request. Impact Level: Application
Apply patch or upgrade Apache HTTP Server 2.2.22 or later, For updates refer to http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1227298 ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is manually applied. *****
The flaw is due to an error in the mod_proxy_ajp module, which places a worker node into an error state upon detection of a long request-processing time.
Apache HTTP Server version 2.2.12 through 2.2.21
- Apache Tomcat Hash Collision Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Cherokee URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- Cherokee Web Server Malformed Packet Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server Scoreboard Security Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)