Apache HTTP Server is prone to multiple remote denial-of-service vulnerabilities. An attacker can exploit these issues to deny service to legitimate users. Versions prior to Apache 2.2.16 are vulnerable.
These issues have been fixed in Apache 2.2.16. Please see the references for more information.
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Kolibri Webserver 'HEAD' Request Processing Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Console DoS vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple CSRF Vulnerabilities