The host is running Apache HTTP Server and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attacker to bypass certain security restrictions. Other attacks are also possible.
Upgrade to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.22 or later, For updates refer to http://svn.apache.org
The flaw is due to an error in 'inscoreboard.c', certain type field within a scoreboard shared memory segment leading to an invalid call to the free function.
Apache HTTP Server version before 2.2.22 on windows.
Get the installed version Apache HTTP Server with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities 02 - March 2011
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Cross-Site Scripting in Cherokee Error Pages