The host is running Apache HTTP Server and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attacker to bypass certain security restrictions. Other attacks are also possible.
Upgrade to Apache HTTP Server 2.2.22 or later, For updates refer to http://svn.apache.org
The flaw is due to an error in 'inscoreboard.c', certain type field within a scoreboard shared memory segment leading to an invalid call to the free function.
Apache HTTP Server version before 2.2.22 on windows.
Get the installed version Apache HTTP Server with the help of detect NVT and check it is vulnerable or not.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) XSS and CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Acritum Femitter Server HTTP Request Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server Scoreboard Security Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Cherokee Directory Traversal Vulnerability