This host is running Apache httpd web server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will let the remote unauthenticated attackers to cause a denial of service. Impact Level: System/Application
Please refer below link for fix and mitigate this issue until full fix, http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/201108.mbox/%3CCAAPSnn2PO-d-C4nQt_TES2RRWiZr7urefhTKPWBC1b+K1Dqc7g@mail.gmail.com%3E http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=131420013520206&w=2
The flaw is caused the way Apache httpd web server handles certain requests with multiple overlapping ranges, which causes significant memory and CPU usage on the server leading to application crash and system can become unstable.
Apache 1.3.x, 2.0.x through 2.0.64 and 2.2.x through 2.2.19
- Easy RM to MP3 Converter Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - February 11(Windows)
- CA ARCserve Backup RPC Services Multiple Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Apple iTunes Malformed .mov File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- CA eTrust SCM Multiple HTTP Gateway Service Vulnerabilities