According to its version number, the remote version of the Apache mod_perl module is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and to launch other attacks.
The vendor has released a fix through the SVN repository.
- Bugzilla Group Selection During Bug Creation Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- phpMyFAQ 'index.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Serendipity 'serendipity_admin.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- allocPSA 'login/login.php' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- phpShop 'page' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability