The host is running Apache, which is prone to cross-site scripting vulnerability.
Remote attackers can execute arbitrary script code. Impact Level : Application
Fixed is available in the SVN repository, http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=682871 http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=rev&revision=682868
Input passed to the module mod_proxy_ftp with wildcard character is not properly sanitized before returning to the user.
Apache 2.0.0 to 2.0.63 and Apache 2.2.0 to 2.2.9 on All Platform *** Note: The script might report a False Positive as it is only checking for the vulnerable version of Apache. Vulnerability is only when mod_proxy and mod_proxy_ftp is configured with the installed Apache version. ***
- Apache CouchDB Cross Site Request Forgery Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat SecurityConstraints Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Home Page Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Abtp Portal Project 'ABTPV_BLOQUE_CENT' Parameter Local and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities