Apache is prone to an information-disclosure vulnerability that affects the 'mod_proxy_http' module. Attackers can leverage this issue to gain access to sensitive information that may aid in further attacks. Apache 2.2.9 on Unix is vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_dav_svn' Denial of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- LiteSpeed Web Server Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JSF Application Information Disclosure Vulnerability