This host is installed with Apache Solr and is prone to directory traversal vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to gain potentially sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apache Solr version 4.6 or later, For updates refer to http://lucene.apache.org/solr
The flaw is due to improper verification of resource paths passed to certain Solr REST services within the 'SolrResourceLoader' class.
Apache Solr before version 4.6
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- AfterLogic WebMail Pro Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Advanced Image Hosting Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Continuum Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown 'security/applet' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- A4Desk Event Calendar 'eventid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability