This host is installed with Apache Struts2 showcase and is prone to cross-site scripting Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
An error exists in the application which fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input to "namespace" parameter before using it
Apache Struts2 188.8.131.52
Send a crafted exploit string via HTTP GET request and check whether it is able to read the string or not.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Advanced Image Hosting Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- AeroMail Cross Site Request Forgery, HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- A4Desk Event Calendar 'eventid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Web Server Linefeed Memory Allocation Denial Of Service Vulnerability