This host is running Apache Tomcat and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to cause denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to 7.0.51, 8.0.2 or later, http://tomcat.apache.org
The flaw is due to an improper handling of Content-Type HTTP header for multipart requests
Apache Tomcat version 7.0.x before 7.0.51 and 8.0.0 before 8.0.2
Get the installed version of Apache Tomcat with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Eggdrop Server Module Message Handling Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- EtherApe RPC Packet Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Freefloat FTP Server 'ALLO' Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Asterisk Products Invalid SDP SIP Channel Driver DoS Vulnerability
- Apache Subversion 'mod_dav_svn' Module Multiple DoS Vulnerabilities