This host appears to be the running the Apache Tomcat Servlet engine with the default accounts still configured. A potential intruder could reconfigure this service in a way that grants system access.
Change the default passwords by editing the admin-users.xml file located in the /conf/users subdirectory of the Tomcat installation.
- Adobe Flex SDK 'SWF' Files Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apple Safari 'Webkit' Multiple Vulnerabilities -01 Feb15 (Mac OS X)
- Asterisk CIDR Notation in Access Rule Remote Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apple iTunes Tutorials Window Security Bypass Vulnerability (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-02 Apr14 (Mac OS X)