This host appears to be the running the Apache Tomcat Servlet engine with the default accounts still configured. A potential intruder could reconfigure this service in a way that grants system access.
Change the default passwords by editing the admin-users.xml file located in the /conf/users subdirectory of the Tomcat installation.
- Adobe Flash Player/Air Multiple Vulnerabilities -feb10 (Win)
- Adobe Flash Player Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities - 01 Feb14 (Windows)
- Asterisk SIP Response Username Enumeration Remote Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Multiple Memory Corruption Vulnerabilities-02 Aug14 (Mac OS X)
- Apple Safari 'Webkit' Information Disclosure Vulnerability (Win)