The host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a specially crafted request. Impact Level: Application
Apply patch or upgrade Apache Tomcat to 7.0.30 or 6.0.37 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is manually applied. *****
Flaw due to improper validation of an error in the way CRLF sequences at the end of data chunks are processed by chunked transfer encoding.
Apache Tomcat version 6.x before 6.0.37 and 7.x before 7.0.30
Updated on 2015-03-25
- IIS 5.0 Sample App reveals physical path of web root
- Apache HTTP Server Scoreboard Security Bypass Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache HTTP Server 'mod_proxy' Reverse Proxy Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Aspen Sever Directory Traversal Vulnerability