The host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a specially crafted request. Impact Level: Application
Apply patch or upgrade Apache Tomcat to 7.0.30 or 6.0.37 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is manually applied. *****
Flaw due to improper validation of an error in the way CRLF sequences at the end of data chunks are processed by chunked transfer encoding.
Apache Tomcat version 6.x before 6.0.37 and 7.x before 7.0.30
Updated on 2015-03-25
- AOLServer Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Acritum Femitter Server HTTP Request Remote File Disclosure Vulnerability
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- HServer Webserver Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11