The host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a specially crafted request. Impact Level: Application
Apply patch or upgrade Apache Tomcat to 7.0.30 or 6.0.37 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is manually applied. *****
Flaw due to improper validation of an error in the way CRLF sequences at the end of data chunks are processed by chunked transfer encoding.
Apache Tomcat version 6.x before 6.0.37 and 7.x before 7.0.30
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Apache Tomcat Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- F*EX (Frams's Fast File EXchange) Multiple XSS Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Cross-site Scripting Vulnerability