This host is running Apache Tomcat and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information that may aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Apache Tomcat version to 7.0.12 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org
The flaw is due to an improper handling of HTTP pipelining. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to read responses intended for another user and obtain sensitive information.
Apache Tomcat version 7.0.x before 7.0.12
Get the installed version of Apache Tomcat with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apache mod_proxy_ajp Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- appRain CMF 'uploadify.php' Remote Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- Andy's PHP Knowledgebase Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Afian 'includer.php' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Commons Daemon 'jsvc' Information Disclosure Vulnerability