This host is running Apache Tomcat and is prone to information disclosure vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to obtain sensitive information that may aid in further attacks. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Apache Tomcat version to 7.0.12 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org
The flaw is due to an improper handling of HTTP pipelining. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to read responses intended for another user and obtain sensitive information.
Apache Tomcat version 7.0.x before 7.0.12
Get the installed version of Apache Tomcat with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Afian 'includer.php' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Full Path Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- 11in1 Cross Site Request Forgery and Local File Include Vulnerabilities
- Apache Rave User Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Adobe BlazeDS XML and XML External Entity Injection Vulnerabilities