This host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service condition. Impact Level: Application
Apply patch or upgrade Apache Tomcat to 6.0.36, 7.0.28 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org/ ***** NOTE: Ignore this warning, if above mentioned patch is manually applied. *****
The flaw is due to error in java/org/apache/coyote/http11/InternalNioInputBuffer.java in the HTTP NIO connector, which does not properly restrict the request-header size.
Apache Tomcat version 6.x to 6.0.35 and 7.x to 7.0.27
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Win)
- Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 'index/' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- IOServer Trailing Backslash Multiple Directory Traversal Vulnerabilities
- LiteSpeed Web Server Source Code Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- bozohttpd Security Bypass Vulnerability