Apache Tomcat is prone to a remote information-disclosure vulnerability. Remote attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information. Tomcat 7.0.0 through 7.0.16 is vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Apache Archiva Home Page Cross-Site Scripting vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Multiple Path Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Apache Struts Showcase Multiple Persistence Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache mod_proxy_ftp Wildcard Characters XSS Vulnerability
- A4Desk Event Calendar 'eventid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability