Apache Tomcat is prone to a remote information-disclosure vulnerability. Remote attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information. Tomcat 7.0.0 through 7.0.16 is vulnerable.
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Aardvark Topsites PHP 'index.php' Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- AjaXplorer 'doc_file' Parameter Local File Disclosure Vulnerability
- Advantech WebAccess Multiple Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- An Image Gallery Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Information Disclosure Vulnerability