This host is running Apache Tomcat and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to bypass certain authentication and obtain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Apache Tomcat version to 7.0.12 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org
The flaw is due to constraints were ignored when no login configuration was present in the web.xml and the web application was marked as meta-data complete.
Apache Tomcat version 7.0.11
Get the installed version of Apache Tomcat with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apache Struts Showcase Multiple Persistence Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- 1024 CMS 1.1.0 Beta 'force_download.php' Local File Include Vulnerability
- Apache OFBiz Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Aker Secure Mail Gateway Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerability
- AeroMail Cross Site Request Forgery, HTML Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities