Apache Tomcat is prone to a remote information-disclosure vulnerability. Remote attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that will aid in further attacks. The following versions are affected: Tomcat 5.5.0 through 5.5.33 Tomcat 6.0.0 through 6.0.32 Tomcat 7.0.0 through 7.0.16
Updates are available. Please see the references for more information.
- Atlassian Confluence Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Mantis 'manage_proj_cat_add.php' HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Contenido CMS Multiple Parameter Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- PHP Information Disclosure Vulnerability-01 Sep14
- ownCloud Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities -03 May14