This host is running Apache Tomcat and is prone to denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to trigger a denial-of-service condition in the affected software. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade Apache Tomcat version to 6.0.32, 7.0.8 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org
Tomcat did not enforce the maxHttpHeaderSize limit while parsing the request line in the NIO HTTP connector. A specially crafted request could trigger an DoS via an OutOfMemoryError.
Apache Tomcat version 6.0.x before 6.0.32 Apache Tomcat version 7.0.x before 7.0.8
Get the installed version of Apache Tomcat with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- APC PowerChute Network Shutdown HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability
- Apache Solr Directory Traversal Vulnerability Jan-14
- Apache Web Server Configuration File Environment Variable Local Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apache OFBiz Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Adobe ColdFusion HTTP Response Splitting Vulnerability