The host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a specially crafted request. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade Apache Tomcat to 5.5.35, 6.0.34, 7.0.23 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org/
The flaw is due to improper handling of large numbers of parameters and parameter values, allows attackers to cause denial of service via a crafted request that contains many parameters and parameter values.
Apache Tomcat 5.5.x to 5.5.34, 6.x to 6.0.33 and 7.x to 7.0.22 on Windows.
- CERN HTTPD access control bypass
- Apache HTTP Server mod_proxy_ajp Process Timeout DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- Apache Tomcat 'Transfer-Encoding' Information Disclosure and Denial Of Service Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server JNDI information disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)