The host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a specially crafted request. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade Apache Tomcat to 5.5.35, 6.0.34, 7.0.23 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org/
The flaw is due to improper handling of large numbers of parameters and parameter values, allows attackers to cause denial of service via a crafted request that contains many parameters and parameter values.
Apache Tomcat 5.5.x to 5.5.34, 6.x to 6.0.33 and 7.x to 7.0.22 on Windows.
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (Windows)
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities
- Lil' HTTP Server Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server mod_proxy_ajp Process Timeout DoS Vulnerability (Windows)
- Ecava IntegraXor Account Information Disclosure Vulnerability