The host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to denial of service vulnerability
Successful exploitation could allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service via a specially crafted request. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade Apache Tomcat to 5.5.35, 6.0.34, 7.0.23 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org/
The flaw is due to improper handling of large numbers of parameters and parameter values, allows attackers to cause denial of service via a crafted request that contains many parameters and parameter values.
Apache Tomcat 5.5.x to 5.5.34, 6.x to 6.0.33 and 7.x to 7.0.22 on Windows.
- Jetty Cross Site Scripting and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- Arbor Networks Peakflow SP 'index/' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Codebrws.asp Source Disclosure Vulnerability
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Vulnerabilities