The host is running Apache Tomcat Server and is prone to security bypass vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allows remote attackers to bypass intended access restrictions or gain sensitive information. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade Apache Tomcat to 6.0.33, 7.0.22 or later, For updates refer to http://tomcat.apache.org/
The flaw is due to improper recycling of the request object before processing the next request when logging certain actions, allowing attackers to gain sensitive information like remote IP address and HTTP headers which is being carried forward to the next request.
Apache Tomcat 6.0.30 to 6.0.32 and 7.x to 7.0.21 on Windows.
- IBM WebSphere Application Multiple Vulnerabilities Jul-11
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Multiple Vulnerabilities
- CA ARCserver D2D GWT RPC Request Multiple Vulnerabilities
- IBM WebSphere Application Server WS-Security XML Encryption Weakness Vulnerability
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Directory Traversal Vulnerability