Apache Tomcat is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user- supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may let the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks.
Updates are available please see the references for more information.
- bozotic HTTP server Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Lighttpd Trailing Slash Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Boa Webserver Terminal Escape Sequence in Logs Command Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- bozotic HTTP server Information Disclosure Vulnerability