Apache Tomcat is prone to multiple cross-site scripting vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user- supplied input. An attacker may leverage these issues to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This may let the attacker steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks.
Updates are available please see the references for more information.
- IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- lighttpd Slow Request Handling Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Cherokee URI Directory Traversal Vulnerability and Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat HTTP NIO Denial Of Service Vulnerability (Windows)
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Security Bypass Vulnerability - March 2011