This host is installed with Apache Traffic Server is prone to remote denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to crash the traffic_manager process. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to version 5.1.2 or later, For updates refer to http://trafficserver.apache.org
Flaw is due to an improper handling HTTP TRACE requests with a 'Max-Forwards' header value of '0'.
Apache Traffic Server version 5.1.x before 5.1.2
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Home Web Server Graphical User Interface Remote Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Multiple Vulnerabilities January 2010
- Apache Tomcat Hash Collision Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apache UserDir Sensitive Information Disclosure
- Apache HTTP Server Multiple Remote Denial of Service Vulnerabilities