This host is installed with Apache Traffic Server is prone to remote denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to crash the traffic_manager process. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to version 5.1.2 or later, For updates refer to http://trafficserver.apache.org
Flaw is due to an improper handling HTTP TRACE requests with a 'Max-Forwards' header value of '0'.
Apache Traffic Server version 5.1.x before 5.1.2
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apache Tomcat 'sort' and 'orderBy' Parameters Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- BadBlue invalid null byte vulnerability
- Apache HTTP Server 'httpOnly' Cookie Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CommuniGate Pro Web Mail URI Parsing HTML Injection Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Parameter Handling Denial of Service Vulnerability (Win)