This host is installed with Apache Traffic Server is prone to remote denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to crash the traffic_manager process. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to version 126.96.36.199 or 5.0.1 or later, For updates refer to http://trafficserver.apache.org
An unspecified flaw in traffic_cop that is triggered as the program fails to restrict access to synthetic health checks.
Apache Traffic Server version 3.x through 3.2.5, 4.x before 188.8.131.52, and 5.x before 5.0.1
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- JBoss Enterprise Application Platform Multiple Remote Vulnerabilities
- Lighttpd 'mod_userdir' Case Sensitive Comparison Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Microsoft IIS ASP Stack Based Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- CERN httpd CGI name heap overflow