This host is installed with Apache Traffic Server is prone to remote denial of service vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to crash the traffic_manager process. Impact Level: Application.
Upgrade to version 22.214.171.124 or 5.0.1 or later, For updates refer to http://trafficserver.apache.org
An unspecified flaw in traffic_cop that is triggered as the program fails to restrict access to synthetic health checks.
Apache Traffic Server version 3.x through 3.2.5, 4.x before 126.96.36.199, and 5.x before 5.0.1
Get the installed version with the help of detect NVT and check the version is vulnerable or not.
- Apache 2.0.39 Win32 directory traversal
- IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) Multiple Vulnerabilities - March 2011
- Media Player Classic (MPC) Webserver Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Null HTTPd Server Content-Length HTTP Header Buffer overflow Vulnerability
- Xerver HTTP Server Web Administration Denial of Service Vulnerability