Apache 2.0 series webservers are prone to a denial-of-service condition. This issue occurs because of the way that Apache handles excessive amounts of consecutive linefeed characters. The server may allocate large amounts of memory, resulting in a denial of service.
This vulnerability does not affect Apache 2.0.45. Users are advised to upgrade.
- AfterLogic WebMail Pro Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache OFBiz Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Apache Open For Business HTML injection vulnerability
- AdaptCMS 'init.php' Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Allegro RomPager HTTP Referer Header Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability