The host is running APC PowerChute Network Shutdown and is prone to HTTP response splitting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to perform unspecified actions by tricking a user into visiting a malicious web site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one. A workaround is to place the PowerChute Business Edition behind a firewall.
The flaw is caused by improper validation of user-supplied input passed via the 'page' parameter in 'contexthelp', which allows attackers to perform unspecified actions by tricking a user into visiting a malicious web site.
APC PowerChute Business Edition Shutdown 6.0.0, 7.0.1 and 7.0.2
- Apache Web Server Linefeed Memory Allocation Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Struts Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Afian 'includer.php' Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat Cross-Site Scripting and Security Bypass Vulnerabilities
- Apache Solr XML External Entity(XXE) Vulnerability-01 Jan-14