The host is running APC PowerChute Network Shutdown and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is caused by improper validation of user-supplied input passed via the 'referrer' parameter in 'security/applet', which allows attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code on the web server.
APC PowerChute Business Edition Shutdown 6.0.0, 7.0.1 and 7.0.2.
- AfterLogic WebMail Pro Multiple Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- 11in1 Cross Site Request Forgery and Local File Include Vulnerabilities
- Apache Tomcat Login Constraints Security Bypass Vulnerability
- @Mail 'MailType' Parameter Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- AdaptCMS Lite Cross Site Scripting and Remote File Include Vulnerabilities