The host is running APC PowerChute Network Shutdown and is prone to cross site scripting vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow attacker to insert arbitrary HTML and script code, which will be executed in a user's browser session in the context of an affected site. Impact Level: Application
No solution or patch was made available for at least one year since disclosure of this vulnerability. Likely none will be provided anymore. General solution options are to upgrade to a newer release, disable respective features, remove the product or replace the product by another one.
The flaw is caused by improper validation of user-supplied input passed via the 'referrer' parameter in 'security/applet', which allows attackers to execute arbitrary HTML and script code on the web server.
APC PowerChute Business Edition Shutdown 6.0.0, 7.0.1 and 7.0.2.
- Apache Tomcat SecurityConstraints Security Bypass Vulnerability
- Apache ActiveMQ 'admin/queueBrowse' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- Apache Tomcat NIO Connector Denial of Service Vulnerability
- Apache Struts2 'XWork' Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- Andy's PHP Knowledgebase Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities