ApPHP MicroBlog is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation will allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands in the context of the affected application.
Ask the Vendor for an update.
ApPHP MicroBlog 1.0.1
Send a special crafted HTTP GET request and chech the response.
Updated on 2015-03-25
- Acute Control Panel SQL Injection Vulnerability and Remote File Include Vulnerability
- Apache Archiva Multiple Remote Command Execution Vulnerabilities
- Baby Gekko CMS Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Apache Axis2 Document Type Declaration Processing Security Vulnerability
- Adobe ColdFusion Information Disclosure Vulnerability