This host has Apple iTunes installed, which is prone to stack based Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful attacks will lead to buffer overflow or denial of service to legitimate users. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apple iTunes Version 8.2 http://www.apple.com/itunes/download
Error occurs when application fails to perform adequate boundary checks before copying user-supplied data to an insufficiently-sized buffer while processing a specially crafted 'itms:' URL.
Apple iTunes version prior to 8.2 on Windows.
- Adobe Reader/Acrobat Multiple BOF Vulnerabilities - Jun09 (Win)
- Apache APR and APR-util Multiple Integer Overflow Vulnerabilities
- Adobe Reader 'File Extension' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Air Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Windows)
- Adobe Acrobat and Reader SING 'uniqueName' Buffer Overflow Vulnerability (Win)