This host has Apple iTunes installed, which is prone to stack based Buffer Overflow vulnerability.
Successful attacks will lead to buffer overflow or denial of service to legitimate users. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apple iTunes Version 8.2 http://www.apple.com/itunes/download
Error occurs when application fails to perform adequate boundary checks before copying user-supplied data to an insufficiently-sized buffer while processing a specially crafted 'itms:' URL.
Apple iTunes version prior to 8.2 on Windows.
- ALLMediaServer Request Handling Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- BSPlayer Stack Overflow Vulnerability SRT
- Adobe Reader Multimeda Doc.media.newPlayer Code Execution Vulnerability (Linux)
- ClamAV 'find_stream_bounds()' function Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- BigAnt IM Server HTTP GET Request Buffer Overflow Vulnerability