This host has iTunes installed, which is prone to Buffer Overflow Vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow the attacker execution of arbitrary codes in the context of the affected application and can perform denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apple iTunes version 9.1.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.apple.com/
The flaw is due to a failure in handling long arguments on a .mov file.
Apple iTunes version 22.214.171.124 on Windows.
Updated on 2017-03-28
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - January12 (Windows)
- Apple QuickTime Malformed .mov File Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Google Chrome Multiple Denial of Service Vulnerabilities - February 11(Linux)
- Firefox XSL Parsing Vulnerability (Linux)
- Allegro Software RomPager 2.10 Denial of Service