This host has Apple iTunes installed, which is prone to multiple vulnerabilities.
This issue may be exploited to gain the user's itune credentials when subscribing to a malicious podcast and to cause denial of service. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to iTunes Version 8.1 http://www.apple.com/itunes/download
- the origin of an authentication request is not properly informed to the user. - an error is generated while processing a Digital Audio Access Protocol (DAAP) message containing specially crafted Content-Length parameter in the header of a DAAP message.
Apple iTunes version prior to 126.96.36.199 on Windows.
- AVG Anti-Virus UPX Processing Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CUPS 'scheduler/select.c' Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- Freefloat FTP Server 'ALLO' Command Remote Buffer Overflow Vulnerability
- Apple Safari Nested 'object' Tag Remote Denial Of Service vulnerability
- Asterisk RTP Text Frames Denial Of Service Vulnerability