This host is installed with Apple iTunes and is prone to remote code execution vulnerability.
Successful exploitation could allow attackers to execute arbitrary code in the context of the user running the affected application. Impact Level: Application
Upgrade to Apple Apple iTunes version 10.5.1 or later, For updates refer to http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
The flaw is due to the improper verification of authenticity of updates, allows man-in-the-middle attack execute arbitrary code via a Trojan horse update.
Apple iTunes version prior to 10.5.1 on Mac OS X
- Microsoft Office Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2858300 (Mac OS X)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 Multiple Vulnerabilities (2012-004)
- Mac OS X Security Update 2010-001
- Microsoft Office Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2949660 (Mac OS X)
- Microsoft Office Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities-2885080 (Mac OS X)